Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Shit my dad says...

Someone forwarded me a link to this Twitter page today. It's awesome. Everyone should look at it.

It's from a guy called Justin. As described in his mini-bio, he's 28 and lives with his 73-year-old dad. (Sound familiar? Yeah, but my dad is 84.)

Here are some choice bits:
"Here's a strawberry, sorry for farting near you...Hey! Either take the strawberry and stop bitching, or no strawberry, that's the deal."- about 21 hours ago from web

"It's just a fucking june bug, calm down. Jesus Christ, what happens when something bigger than a testicle attacks you?" - 10:12 PM Sep 2nd from web

"You know, sometimes it's nice having you around. But now ain't one of those times. Now gimmie the remote we're not watching this bullshit." - 8:18 PM Aug 28th from web

"How the fuck should I know if it's still good? Eat it. You get sick, it wasn't good. You people, you think I got microscopic fucking eyes." - 10:55 PM Aug 25th from web

"How the fuck should I know if it's still good? Eat it. You get sick, it wasn't good. You people, you think I got microscopic fucking eyes." - 10:55 PM Aug 25th from web
Follow Justin, and the shit his dad says at http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

That is hilarious!