Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Kiholo



Kiholo, originally uploaded by dadapunk80.
So this photo thing is really great, and like all new toys, I'm keen to abuse it before interest peaks and it gets relegated to the bottom of the chest.

This is an old photo. I took it while I was in Kona this summer. If you missed the title, this is Kiholo Bay.

The camera that took this, what I deem to be excellent, photo is the one Mom gave me after my two-month old super-cool Canon got nicked in Xi'an. It's a 2 mega-pixel Sony about the size of a bottle of hotel shampoo. The resolution ain't great, but it does the job and I can keep it in a pocket, or wear it around my neck.

P.S. Please excuse the typo in my last post (re: Catherine Zeta-Jones's). I can't manage to do any editing in Blogger at the moment.

No comments: